White Cedar believe in providing products of the highest quality to ensure loyalty and long term consumer satisfaction with improve the quality objective - Improvement in customer satisfaction, Reduction in in-house rejection, Development of Employees Through Training, Adopting the latest quality system.
- Always follow the recommended weight limit for products
- Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the surface
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture Color / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains.
- Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process