1. Always follow the recommended weight limit for products
2. Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot materials on the surface
3. Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture Color / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
4. Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
5. Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains.
6. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process